Popular among households today, Cookme continues to grow from
strength to strength. Besides lip-smacking dishes and spices, that are
loved by one and all. Each item that we offer is widely popular for its
premium quality, delicious flavor, matchless aroma and easy preparation.
With such immensely appreciated items, our brand, Cookme has scaled a
special position in the market as well as attained faith in the hearts
of our esteemed customers over a period time, and we strive to maintain
this commendable business position for eternity.
A Delectable Journey
Sri Krishna Chandra Dutta started his journey towards Sutanuti, which is now Kolkata, with a dream & belief. His passion, knowledge and vision led to establishment of a humble shop at Dorma Hata. This laid foundation of a highly prolific company, which is today successfully known under the brand name of Cookme.
Over the period of time, our small business venture expanded in every aspect under the supervision of Sri Natobar Dutta. And, with the leadership of Sri Judhisthir Dutta, the company attained sky high success.
Slowly, our offered products such as Indian Masala Powder, Beverage Mixture Powder, Fast Food Spices & others started gaining wide popularity and praises from every women/household chefs and professionals. These products solidified status as the Magical Secret Ingredients found in every kitchen.
The business of Spices in market took birth in circa 1846, and ever since, the motto has been to revolutionize the products, their marketing, use and overall business; so that, cooking can be much easier & tastier even for the beginners and amateurs.
From the packaging of regular spices to discovering innovative Premixes, Cookme Pastes range, our journey has always been about enhancing the culinary experience.
Besides mouth-watering Bengali dishes & flavorful Spices, our brand also offers Chinese and Mughlai that is loved by wider range of consumers. With a widely appreciated name among households, Cookme continues to thrive & move from strength to strength.
- Circa 1958 Sri Judhistir Dutta initiates the manufacture & production of ground spices.
- Circa 1963 Cookme Curry Powder arrives, Bengali kitchens taste hassle free & easy cooking.
- Circa 1997 Birth of the revolutionary Cookme Curry Paste.
- Circa 2005 Cookme range makes cooking a delight for one and all.
Making of Cookme
The Cookme's core philosophy has always been â€“ A well-measured quality brings the desired tastes. Precautions, hygiene control schemes and many other adequate measures are taken to preserve the essential richness of our offered spices.
Our company branches are located at Bengaluru as well as Kolkata. Our offered range is sourced, inspected, processed, quality assured, packed and sealed at these ultra modern factories by our experts.
Blending of Ingredients
Our item from Indian Masala Powder, Fast Food Spices, Beverage Mixture Powder to many more holds perfect blend of ingredients, which ensures authenticity and great taste in these products we offer.
Best Food Lab
We have state-of-the-art Labs that are well-facilitated with highly advanced instruments, tools & machinery that are essential for churning out our qualitative products. We are acquiring Liquid chromatography, UV/Vis Spectrophotometer, Thin Layer Chromatography, Atomic absorption Spectrophotometer, along with Microbiology unit. With these reliable sound facilities, we are maintaining the required quality in products in a very efficient manner.
Our stringent quality tests and measured hygiene practices allow us to ensure purity in our range and adherence to exceptionally high quality standards.
Prerequisites to become Our Distributors :-
Organization USP :-
- Minimum investment Rs 3-5 Lakh
- Space Required 500 sq. ft.
- GST registrations are mandatory
- Not Dealing With Competitive Brands
- Godown facility is mandatory, Minimum available space 500 square feet
- Must have office infrastructure and computer systems.
- Adequate established retail distribution network to support the cell as there is no replacement policy.
- Adequate infrastructure for distribution.
- Only candidates with sufficient Experience in distributorship of FMCG products. Fresher will not be considered.
Benefits to Distributors :-
- Appreciable returns on investment
- Appreciable margin on every product sold
- Timely delivery of products to distributors
- A chance to get a foothold in the Indian spices segment
- Innovative marketing guidelines from the organization's side
- One of the leading names in the spices segment
- Known for always following fair business policies
- One of the pioneers of the trade
- We ensure that all our products are of optimal quality and taste.
- We ensure on time delivery of our products
We are looking forward to associate with Distributors &
Franchisees across India with the required storage space of around 500
sq. ft. and investment of approx. 3-5 lakh rupees.